A country I would like to visit


This topic is so interesting to me because I love to travel and to know other cultures and different places, but the most I love are the fauna and flora. Since I was a child I have a fixation on insects and reptiles, that's why I was always looking for them wherever I visited. So one of the regions in the world I would love to visit it´s Southeast Asian, because they have many places with enormous biodiversity and wonderful places.
Southeast Asian is conformed by several countries like Tailandia, Philippine Islands, Malaysia, Indonesia, among other places but they have a short distance between them and there are a variety of low-cost flights to travel in the territory. One of the places I would really like to visit is Komodo island (Indonesia),  a magical place with pink sand beaches and particular beings called Komodo dragons.

Dónde ver al dragón de Komodo y viajar a Indonesia por tu cuenta
visitors with an amazing Komodo dragon

Apart from these beautiful animals, you can see amazing beaches and panoramic views of the island.


Another place I would really like to visit is the Philippines Islands mainly because I wanna dive on its beaches and observe its marine biodiversity, eat tropical fruits and participate in some conservation programs of fauna and flora. The Philippines have many islands with different animals, languages, and traditions. It's a wonderful country.



                    Dive in Apo Island, Philippines                     

I don't know which of all the beautiful countries in Southeast Asian I would like to live in but I would love to spend a long time (6 months maybe) and be able to explore a lot of that magical places, see the biodiversity of insects, reptiles and beautiful landscapes and monuments. Definitely Southeast Asian is a dream and DREAMS COME TRUE!!!.




                          Atlas Butterfly found in Malaysia.



Thank u for reading :).




Comentarios

  1. Although I don’t like insects, I admit that the biodiversity is amazing in Southeast Asia.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. As you tell us the Southeast Asia looks like a really great place to see a lot of animals, a place that is made to people who loves to know the diversity of animals, insects and plants

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario