My best holidays

One of the most activities I enjoy it too much is traveling and know new places, cultures, and people. In the past three years, I have the opportunity to fly to other countries...After that, I was saving for a long time, prioritizing my expenses, and work hard on different things. Which has allowed me to know some amazing countries in Europe and Latin America. In the summer of 2019, I decided to travel alone and I visited Europe for 21 days and see for the first time cities like Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Munich, and Berlin. When it started I just arrived in Paris and organize a route to visit some countries by bus and train.


In my stay in Paris, I got to know one of the most beautiful museums, in my opinion, The Louvre Museum, and I was able to know about so many different expressions of Art, like paints, sculptures, antiquities of past empires such as Egyptian, Roman, Greek and many more things, An amazing experience. Apart from that I got to know the city, visit other museums, take photos, see monuments such as the Eiffel tower, cathedrals and wonderful bridges, meet people and eat some delicacies such as macaronis and sandwiches. Such a beautiful city.


        Paris <3




    The ceiling of a gallery in the Louvre Museum


After Paris, I got on a bus and I directed to Belgium to visit Brussels. In this city, I preferred to walk in the city, eat chocolates, drink some beers, and visit monuments like the Atomium and among others. Then I visited Amsterdam, a magical city with particular characteristics like a legal weed and amazing places, parks, bike lanes, and night lights.


    Me on a panoramic of the Atomium

Finally, made my way to Germany and I am going to have to summarize everything to one of the most beautiful places I have seen in my life, a town located in the Bavarian region, called Schwangau, a majestic place with castles inspired by the Middle Ages and Disney movies, Schwangau has towns that are located a short distance from each other and where you can see beautiful landscapes with snow in winter, I was able to take spectacular photos and talk with tourists from all over the world. definitely a great experience.




     In front of a casttle in Schwangau



Already finishing my trip. I got on a train that left from Munich to Paris to catch my return flight to Chile, although I was able to be in Paris one last day and visit a place called "Les catacombs" ... an catacombs under the city with thousands of human remains but well preserved dating from the various processes and obstacles faced by Paris throughout history.


All these experiences allowed me to value my life much more and that the effort that one puts to achieves the goals is totally worth it. I also had a great desire to return to Europe to see other countries and to be able to live there for a time dedicating to my future profession, along with learning a language such as French or German.


Thanks for reading :).

BTT




Comentarios