Future pharmacist

Let's get started. I chose this career for different reasons, after arduous research, consultations, reviewing programs from other universities, I felt that Chemistry and Pharmacy at the Universidad de Chile was the program that best suited my professional and life interests. I believe that the variety of subjects and the knowledge, specialty, and diversity of subjects that one can learn, seemed convenient for my development. Since I started in 2017, it seemed like a great challenge, along with a path full of opportunities to learn, make friends, dedicate totally to myself, and feel part of a community, from the first moment I had experiences close to the development of a professional career and I have also been able to talk with teachers, other students about the different topics of the degree.


                                 
                                 Me at the Hospital, practice

                                     

 During the development of my career, I have had good experiences in terms of academics, that despite the difficulty of some subjects or other things, I have been able to learn a lot, do an assistantship of the laboratory subject of Organic Chemistry, do an internship in the assistance pharmacy in the clinical hospital of the Universidad de Chile and work in community pharmacy, cooperating with the QyF to carry out the administrative tasks. 

                       
                           At the lab, being assistant


Although in recent years there have been complex processes, especially social, this has also had its contrasts but it has also contributed a lot to me in growing, being more empathetic, and having more soft skills. This last time it has been difficult to maintain motivation, study as I would like, and missing my time at the university, but in any case, it is admirable how all the members of the community labor for us to continue with our process. I am happy because I am certain that when I graduate, I will have good tools and an important professional network to develop. I am currently studying third and fourth-year subjects but I am happy with what I have achieved and for the experiences I have had and will be able to have. 




                               At the pharmacy


Thanks for reading.

Comentarios