My favorite Movies

I think that to define my favorite movie, it has to be one that I like a lot, I've seen it many times and that every time I watch it again, it doesn't bore me. Disney movies are definitely one of my favorites, especially because they remind me of my childhood and have a special meaning for me. One of my favorites is the "Lion King", which I have seen about 58,749 times and I love it, others are "Tarzan", "Nemo", and others. 




On the other hand, I also really like the films of Tarantino and Pedro Almodovar. I like "La piel que habito" by Pedro Almodovar and,  last but not least, I love science fiction movies, one of my all-time favorites is the resident evil saga. 



I really like Resident evil because I also really enjoy playing video games and following its different stories since it has several parallel sequences with different characters and different missions. One of my favorite characters in the film is "Alice",  a  woman who, when infected with the virus that causes people to become zombies, mutates into her and develops superhuman capacities. To sum up, I like many films..., it was difficult to choose just one.

Thank for reading :)










Comentarios

  1. I love disney movies!! My favorite one is Up, do you like it?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also love disney's movies! i really love high school musical i could watch it forever

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario