My future job

Well, I really enjoy this process of education about my career and I think it's will be a constantly learning through the years.

Símbolo de Farmacia, ¿qué significan la cruz verde y la copa de higia?

 I think my best job will be to have my own business related to innovation in the pharmacist area, like have a pharmacy, participate in mentoring about legislation or offer a better service to patients in pharmacist attention. I would like to start working in a pharmacy to learn about all the process require the function of that and learn about be a good leader and have leadership, developed my capacity of the organization and my capacity of solves problems, all this with the goals of developed my own pharmacy in the near future. Apart from this I would to work in the pharmacist industry and learn about the different process of quality, production, etc, and be a better leading and too have experience in healthcare pharmacy in a hospital or CESFAM, to learn about the process of shops of the drugs, developed my knowledge with the different patients and work under pressure. 

I would really like to have all this experience, to take the advantage of all my knowledge and have a general idea about the pharmaceutical service and identify the area with possible innovation. I hope to find my "dream" job and have the opportunity to continuos my learning, have freedom of finance, and time to developing constantly. Also have time to travel, have a healthy lifestyle, and have memorable memories with my family.

Comentarios

  1. It is a big challenge to run an own business, I hope that you can make it!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario