Postgraduate Studies or complementary Studies
Well, when I finish studying I would first like to have work experience to define how I could compliment my postgraduate studies. An area that interests me is that of economics and pharmaceutical marketing, I think I would decide it at the moment I feel it is necessary.
On the other hand, before finishing I would like to do some diploma or short courses to focus on the area that interests me. In any case, I feel that being health personnel we must constantly update our knowledge and updates on medications, process improvements and many other things are appearing, so I consider that I will have to constantly study. In my case, as I mentioned before, I would like to specialize in the area of economics and marketing since I feel that they are important tools to run a business and create my own company, as well as being more competent for certain jobs. On the other hand, I would like to study to be a personal trainer, since I feel that this is another part of me that I would like to develop and is related to being a pharmacist since we study a lot about the human body, diseases, medications, and among other things.
The ideal would be to be able to dedicate to my business or my work and develop sports activities to help people. I hope so and have the time, the disposition, and the resources to do it.
Thanks for reading :).


Your interests seem very opposite to each other but you got a point, in the pharmacist career there's a lot related to the human body and health. Very interesting!
ResponderEliminar